Monday, March 24, 2008

The Scalpel and the Soul


Knife
Originally uploaded by Seeking Tao
This is a blog done on the fly.
I have been working for sometime very carefully on a post that is about the pain body and memory without nervous systems ... and getting rather tangled up in the details.

Meanwhile, I happened to visit Dean Radin's blog (Entangled Mines) "just now"... Do you ever go there? I have the link - interesting fellow.
Anyway, he provided yet another link to a neurosurgeon who has written a book, The Scalpel and the Soul.

Trust me. Go there and listen to this man's video!
He's done a much better job than I will ever do with pain body and memory.

And now, I feel as if I am smiling into the camera, holding up my tube of tooth paste for all to see, "Buy some today."
"You'll be glad you did."

No more blogs on the fly? Vote here, under comments.

No comments: