Tuesday, July 04, 2006




"Shrine," a one breath qi painting by P. Bralley, 2004. Ink and acrylic.

Introducing My First Links.

I have finally gotten it together and added two links to this blog. Please take the time to visit them.

Dorothy Walters is both poet and writer and it seems to me something of a political activist. Her book, Unmasking the Rose, tells of her experiences with a kundalini awakening many years ago. Her blog inspired me to start my own.

Rebecca Frye is a poet who lives right here in Atlanta. I've been checking her website regularly and just as regularly am blown away by her "poem of the week." I suggest you add her to your diet.

I know I have been rather quiet here for about a week. I am doing my best... and should have something up and going pretty soon. Meanwhile, let's see if I can't give you a balloon.

No comments: