I’ve been trying to keep Becky informed of the latest events, but things seem to be changing by the hour, and while I was trying my best to steer a sane course, I discovered that the Mystery has no steering wheel.
She laughed and said StoryPeople must have a squib on this and she’d scroll through to see what she could find… but the email was still shaky and some ISPs were not getting through.
So, I started my own search. Here goes:
1) Leaving a trail of destruction behind her even though her current affirmation is happy happy joy joy.
2) Start here & go until you die, he said. What's so complicated about that?
3) I spent a long time trying to find my center until I looked closely one night & found it had wheels & moved easily in the slightest breeze, so now I spend less time sitting and more time sailing.
4) What do I get for this? I said & the angel gave me a catalog filled with toasters & clock radios & a basketball signed by Michael Jordan & I said, But this is just stuff & the angel smiled at me & swallowed me in her arms. I'm so glad you said that, she whispered to me. I knew you still had a chance.
But this is the one that fits the best.
This is the one that brought the tears.
5) This is a tree on fire with love, but it's still scary since most people think love only looks like one thing instead of the whole world.